wtorek, 17 kwietnia 2012

pumped up kicks.

For days like today I love being in IB. Well maybe not in IB in general but... I'm in such a good mood that I don't think anything can spoil it for now :)

After a night/morning with genetics (I missed 3 hours of English in order to revise for this stupid test...) it turned out that the test is next week. What da fuck...?! At lest I know a lot... Seems so :D

Today I realised how weird being in IB can get. When you decide to go to Starbucks on your free periods with your friend but not for gossips but to actually DO study something, you know you're in IB. All of the forms (briefing note, debriefing note, consent form and procedure step by step) for my Psychology IA are done. The deadline is 14th of May but who really cares...


3 komentarze:

  1. Come on, all of us love study for IB wherever we are... Don't we..?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. haha. :) we are ibkids and studying is our life xd
    but come on.. when u go to starbucks with ur bffs u talk about some other things as well, like boys, tv shows, etc. ;p don't you??

    OdpowiedzUsuń