niedziela, 15 kwietnia 2012

move along.

It's amazing how one day can change our attitude towards life.

I feel myself again which I didn't feel in a while and almost forgot how good this feeling is. My passion for learning and school which I haven't seen since a year, came back. Everything seems to be good for now.

Also today I discovered that nothing is impossible, completing an application for a contest in a day which included writing an essay and making up a creative way of introducing myself.

Yesterday I watched a truly great movie: Something the Lord Made. It tells a story of Alfred Blalock and his co-worker, Vivien Thomas. Alfred Blalock was a pioneer in cardiac surgery and his operations on so calles 'blue babies' in 50s made surgery on the open heart possible. Great biographic movie, even for those who are not interested in Medicine at all. Passion, struggle with racism and getting to know one's value are the main factors which make it so good to watch. Ok, I'll admit it - Alan Rickmann without dobuts created a great character (Alfred Blalock) and his voice... I don't think I have to add anything to it :D

IB... Well, tonight I'm struggling with Chemistry... Energetics to be more specific. Shit. No more comments about that.

Song for today:

The All-American Rejects - Move Along

2 komentarze:

  1. Energetiics! Such an easy and relaxing topic! I hope you failed! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Really appreciate the faith u put in me my dear IB fellow :P

      Usuń