piątek, 27 kwietnia 2012

i guess it's all alright.

IB is not a piece of cake after all which teachers seem to remind themselves like paranoid freaks. Spring break? Hahaha. Good joke, like really...

Group 4 Project is officially finished. Just presentation in front of IB coordinator and we're good to go. I don't get the idea of doing two presentations, one in Sweden and one in Poland but well... There HAVE to be something deeper when it comes to it, I can sense it. If there weren't, teachers would not give us extra job, right?! We have MORE THAN ENOUGH already.

My spring break will pass under a big, fat headline "IB SUCKS". Starting from ToK, through Maths, Psychology (who the fuck make up such stupid thing as a test from whole biological level of analysis?! Next week... Great. I'm aware that we have to know it all by May 2013 but come on... At least then we know dates.

IA from Psychology to be written until the end of school year. Yep, 29th of June. Will I manage? Hopefully.

Oh! And at the top of all of that UKCAT... I guess the registration starts soon.

So much fun. -,-

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz